Pencil sketch of wartime colleagues Captain David Pegg and Major Oscar Munton by the renowned painter Edward Seago (31 March 1910 – 19 January 1974)
The sketch was produced at Wilton House in 1941. Wilton house was first associated with the Army in 1914. This association with the Army was short lived and the Army moved out at the end of the Great War. During the Second World War Wilton’s links with the Army were renewed when Wilton House was requisitioned as the new HQ of Southern Command.